WTF olympics?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



it seems like the only opportunities i've had to watch the olympics have been the super lame events. case and point: 90 percent of the time i come across the olympics it always seems to be curling. CURLING. it seems like the olympics is just a non-stop game of curling. i think my big gripe about the winter olympics is that a majority of the sports are just too over my head. i know nothing about the luge, bobsledding, snowboarding, curling, the skeleton. they're sports i can't relate to. see, the summer olympics have the basics: running, jumping, swimming. everyone can do those things.

winter olympics, i've got some advice for you: tone it down a notch. some suggestions for less extreme sports— snowman building, snow flake counting, competitive apple cider drinking, etc. when that time comes, let me know and i'll watch religiously.


4 Responses to “WTF olympics?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Huh, that's funny...no one leaves you any comments. Maybe if you were nicer, you'd get more.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Okay... I'm going to be posting again, but only to tell you that I thought it didn't work the first time, only to retype the entire thing again. Albeit not word for word, but I did a pretty decent job from memory, didn't I?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You're telling me you don't know anything about bobsledding? Did you not see Cool Runnings, perhaps the most movie produced during our young lifetimes?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Are you seriously telling me that you know nothing about bobsledding? Did you not see Cool Runnings, perhaps the best movie produced during our late elementary school/early middle school years?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3