ache of the head.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i sent emails to my advisor and former/potential professor this morning in hopes that they could pull some ropes with registration and get me into the classes i don't want, but rather, need to take. no such luck. stupid design, housing and apparel department. all the studio classes are limited to the amount of computers available. so...it looks like i'll only be taking half of the classes i had my heart set on. (not including the bookmaking course i was dying to take!) so i guess i'll take a couple of other liberal education requirements i still have left. sometimes i really hate the way the department makes us jump right into design. it makes it really hard to finish up other university-required classes. my head is pounding from a long day of forklift sounds. throbbing even. i can't stand being awake much longer. i had one vicodin pill left from this weekend and i took it with the hope that it will help to rid me of my headache. ouch. i'll post my schedule tomorrow after i actually register and buy Shopgirl on dvd.


1 Responses to “ache of the head.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Do you wear any ear protection? Does your company supply any? You should, and they possibly should as well.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3