ulcer causing-tastic!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so i got another cell phone bill in the mail today and somehow managed to get charged ANOTHER additional 30 dollars worth of crap. i need to figure out what's going on and why they're being absolutely. moronic. idiots.

my mom is continuing to be crabby. i think she's trying to go for a whole week straight. i'm contemplating living with my dad for the summer. however, this would first require me talking to him about it. it would be relaxing and a change of pace. however, it would also mean being farther out of the city and NO internet. it's a toss up.

i almost buckled and ate junk food today. but thanks to grace i found comfort in some of my healthy, old person, "this is the most bran-filled cereal possible— you'll have an excellent BM" cereal. sorry. that was graphic.

::edit::

so i looked at the bgui.de link on my page and i was browsing this guy's recent photo posts and i found a couple of bergmannstraße. this street was just two blocks north of my place. and i miss it dearly. picture here


1 Responses to “ulcer causing-tastic!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    booo to cell phone bills. I just got one today too, for 74 euros! who the hell have i been talking to??

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3