spring fitness


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so i woke up this morning after a weird dream involving me pitching new ideas to steve jobs and in term, him asking me to come on board as the vice president of coolness. well, not mayor of cool-town, but at least just to work for him. then i could tell that i was waking up and it was over. dang.

since i was up so early this morning i decided to break out my yoga mat and break a sweat. i'm tempted to bike to work today, but i'm a little hesitant that it would make me sick again. i'll wait another week or two. i wish that it was warm out.


1 Responses to “spring fitness”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    warm is good. i've been enjoying it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3