41.67


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



the number of miles i biked this morning. today was by far the best day of the year so far. not a cloud in the sky and temperatures around 80. i have always been meaning to go out to Greenbush on my bike but never got around to it last year. so i set out this morning and made it out there in a decent time. and i then i was like "oh, my legs. and i have to bike all the way back? shit." but the trip back was more downhill and i made it back to town in 30 minutes less. the ride was amazing and surprisingly there weren't a whole lot of people on the trail. it was basically perfect.

depending on the amount of pain in my legs tomorrow i might bike down to the south side of the city and hang out at the Lake.

I got my first dose of sunburn! i love being red as a lobster.


0 Responses to “41.67”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3