amendment


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so maybe i can't make it the entire summer without seeing anybody. but still, i'd like to have a lot of alone time. for the first time this week i met up with molly and her dad after work at a bar. i wish i knew of more mixed drinks. i don't drink soda, so that rules out a lot of them, but if anyone has suggestions...

in an attempt to make myself feel better i ordered my new camera yesterday. it should be here sometime next week. great, cuz that means it'll be here before memorial day weekend. kind of pricey, but i like photography and really, my paycheck this week was quite large. many more to come.

i started reading "a million little pieces" today. i'm torn. it's kind of interesting, but it just seems really fragmented and a wee bit hard to follow (no quotation marks). but really, i just started reading it on my lunch break tonight. it'll probably grow on me.

i'm convinced that Cingular is the devil. for the third month in a row i must call them about my stupid bill.


1 Responses to “amendment”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i'm torn on reading that book in the first place. apparently he fudged a lot of things about his life to make the book more interesting.... oprah chewed him up for it on live tv.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3