ugh^3829038420384


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i'm considering going into hiding for the entirety of the summer. and possibly next school year. i don't like dealing with people anymore. i partially blame my job. i deal with crabby people for eight hours a day running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get things done. yeah, that's definitely a big part of it.

i liked the simplicity of having only my schedule. i don't like making phone calls and working around other people. i foresee more bike rides than previously expected. and several good books.

i have to work on saturday. and i signed up for sunday. it's going to suck. but i'm determined to go to ny in august for a couple days. i need to get out of here. i'm going crazy.

early night. tennis tomorrow morning. first time this season.


1 Responses to “ugh^3829038420384”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    snap out of it. i'm serious. you're like a hormonal teenage girl. drastic mood changes like crazy. one minute you're in my living room laughing and joking and the next you're hardly talking to me. everyone has to deal with other people. that's life. we deal. don't take your anger out on me. i'm not too happy that i have to be in sheboygan this summer either, but i'm here, so let's just make the best of it. no point in being angry with me because I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG! call me when your hormones have settled.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3