pain and gain


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



it was so hard going back to work today after an amazing three day weekend. depressingly, i realized that the next time that i'll have a decently long weekend will be the fourth of july. that's more than a month a way. oh man, help me! while doing my last minute things at work tonight i was out on the dock and noticed a pile of money on the floor. i picked it up and then went around asking the rest of my co-workers if they had lost any money. no one had, so i kept the $19 and told the three of them that i'd bring in cookies tomorrow. free money- it's the best kind.

i love summer. i love summer nights even more. i love the ability to walk around at dusk at 8:30, the lack of jacket necessity, and the ability to sleep in nothing but underwear AND without any sheets. admit it, you all do it on those hot summer nights.


0 Responses to “pain and gain”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3