another week.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



this is the third week of classes, right? i've lost count. life's too hectic.

aside from waking up this morning and being able to breath through my nostrils(!), i went to studio in st. paul with my logo roughs on my ipod ready to show kris. before he came around i looked around the lab to see what other people were doing. shit. that's basically what they were making. even though mine isn't complete, i feel so confident about my design. and confidence is awesome. that, and people dress like slobs in the class; i feel so well dressed. bonus point.

sometimes do you ever have moments where you think to yourself "how bizarre?" like i was sitting around before thinking about how weird it is that most of the clothing we wear is made from plants. and the shoes we wear on our feet...the soles are basically made out of oil. seriously, how do people come up with stuff like that? and why can't i invent something and become rich? i need to work on that.


0 Responses to “another week.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3