missed connections


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i was introduced to the missed connections section of craigslist a couple weeks back by a co-worker of mine. some of the posts are just plain crazy, some are sentimental, and yet others are obscene (mostly cyclists vs. drivers). i think the desperately single side of me is hoping to find a post looking for me at some point in time. but would i really be interested in anyone who thinks random postings online will find me? hopeless romantics, i guess.

i can settle for that.

really, if you haven't started reading them, i highly suggest that you start. and obviously we're all so desirable that we're all being searched for. find yourself.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/mis/


0 Responses to “missed connections”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3