lemonade day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



after working a crazy amount of hours last night, i woke up at 5:15 this morning and biked back to work- starting merely ten hours from when i last left. life isn't fair sometimes. since none of my family was up at that time, i decided to just bike to work. after getting on the trail i passed a man with a dog and he asks "have you seen a dog around?" i hadn't and continued to bike to work at the ungodly early hour of 6am. a quarter of a mile down the trail i came across a lone doberman and instantly thought "oh, this must be the dog that guy was asking about." and "oh fuck, a doberman." after whistling and shouting "come on!" while backtracking my quarter-mile i reunited Vicious Attack Dog with Now Relieved Owner of Vicious Attack Dog. it basically made my day; and it was only 6:15am.

people at work came up to me today and were all "i could think of lots of other stuff i'd rather be doing on my saturday than volunteering to work." i shrugged it off. i'm convinced that people at my work are bitter. i would be too if that was my full-time job and my seven-days-a-week employer left me with little opportunity to have a life. but it's only through the summer. i look at it like this: i work the overtime because i don't mind it. and i would rather have money for school for next year and not take out a loan. i think sometimes people there forget that i'm going back to school. good Lord, i can't stay there.

for all those of you who are wondering, my biking shorts are nothing short of amazing. since you aren't supposed to wear underwear with them i feel kind of apprehensive about wearing them in public. i feel like i'm biking around town in my underwear. my black, spandex underwear. i wore them for my ride back home from work this afternoon. and i cut through the air like a hot knife through butter. smooooooth.

getting sunburnt last weekend has been so-so. having been in pain for the first several days post-massive UV exposure my arms were in a constant state of "damn, this stings. you're dumb for doing this" and now said arms have decided to shed like no other. my arms literally look like a snake shedding its skin. is that too graphic?


1 Responses to “lemonade day”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You don't have a helmet?! Please GET A HELMET and wear it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3