this is the week


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



let it be known that this will be my week. i've decided. i am going to get a job. i am going to see bailey this weekend. and i'm going to start ignoring the growing ulcer that is currently causing havoc on my digestive system. i'm all about healthy doses of stress, but it's been three weeks of constant uncertainty that i am ready to rid myself of.

job. friends. no stress.

that is how it's going down, damn it.

on a side note: i went to talk to my advisor this morning. he was like "oh, i see you're taking Dutch this semester. are you sure you want to pursue your graphic design degree? maybe you should look into doing something with languages or linguistics." i gave him a blank stare. i could not imagine doing anything other than graphic designer. then it hit me: i am a graphic designer. i love moments like those.


0 Responses to “this is the week”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3