did i miss something?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so i moved to berlin with, originally, no place to live and no job. it was a foreign country. and i dropped out of school to live there. and my parents didn't even bat an eyelash about the whole thing. then why, oh why, are they making such a big deal about me moving back up to school two months early? i don't understand. do you?

i've come to the conclusion that my financial life will be much harder because of this decision, but i'm willing to accept it. as i was attempting to clean my room (it's probably the cleanest now than it has been in a year) i came across a letter and i was re-inspired. don't settle for second best; you're capable of anything; go get 'em. i know i could accomplish so much more by not being here. so that's what i'm going to do. i packed a suitcase full of summer clothes. half done. a box or two of other stuff and i'll be good to go.

"I have to go away. I've got no reason to stay here"


1 Responses to “did i miss something?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    it is a little weird for your parents to be making a big deal of this. you are an adult. yay for minneapolis! you will have a much better summer there.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3