ho hum


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



monday morning. i've been here before. cloudy, but now the sun's coming through and i'm sure it'll be warming up to sweltering hot temperatures in a couple of hours. my eyes are bloodshot. my stomach is in knots. i couldn't fall asleep last night and someone woke me up at 6:30 this morning. and then someone else started mowing their lawn at 8! too early; and on a monday morning to boot.

we might be signing a lease this week. oh, f'ing responsibility. more money for a security deposit. god, i'm becoming so poor so fast.

i just want to be done with my job interview. and then win the lottery.


1 Responses to “ho hum”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i'm sure one of those interviews will come through for you.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3