gee-tar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



nothing's better for the soul than a good guitar solo.

case and point: ryan adams' "the shadowlands"

if you don't have it and want it, let me know. i'd be willing to share, just cuz it's that good. i know i've given it to a couple people. in which case, play it once. appreciate it.


1 Responses to “gee-tar”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My junior high guidance counselor actually called it gee-tar.
    I'm sending Greta a bunch of music right now over Skype and it's so fast! I have to send the files individually, but I can send them all at one time, and it takes like 30 seconds total for them all to transfer. Like when you sent me music at school. Sending music is fun!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3