meet my buddy frank.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so it's like 1 in the morning and even though i am tired and should go to bed, i can't help but stay up and listen to some frank sinatra. i love those times where you get in a mood and there's a certain type of music that comforts you, excites you, makes you happy? tonight frank is doing my dirty work.

today i got my first paycheck. working full-time kind of sucks, but the paychecks make it worth it. eight-hundred dollars every two weeks is a whole lot more than the €75 i earned in the six weeks i worked (illegally) at my internship in Berlin. one time i was bored and i figured out how much that was per hour— approximately 31 euro cents. throw in the exchange rate and we're talking under thirty american cents per hour. i think there are kids in chinese sweatshops who make more than that. dang...


0 Responses to “meet my buddy frank.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3