beth under-appreciates me.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i give her the world and she just laughs in my face. if it wasn't for me your iPod would be a poor excuse for an mp3 player. you'd continue to look like a fool speaking a german/english mischung. you would have never had an excuse to go to prague.

in other news, i can tell that my Ärmchen are getting a little bigger. as is the rest of my body. there's really not much opportunity for physical exercise back home. tomorrow is supposed to be nice— i'm going for a nice bike ride. boo yah!


1 Responses to “beth under-appreciates me.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I haven't quite mastered the left-hand eating thing yet. My left wrist just doesn't seem to bend that far and the fork always seems to miss my mouth when I try that. come to think of it, that's probably why I have such a hard time playing the guitar...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3