jerks will be jerks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



while at work tonight i got a phone call from my cousin: "i'm in town! wanna go out for st. patrick's day after work!?" i figured it wouldn't hurt— i have off tomorrow and it's my first legal st. patrick's day. i gladly obliged. first stop a 20-year old's birthday party where kids were just drinking to get drunk. second stop, a bar. it was fine. third stop, a bar kitty-corner from the first. after getting inside and seeing half of my graduating class i realized that i didn't want to stay. it was the bad half of my class too. the jocks who thought they were gods. the girls who thought they could get any guy they want. and i felt like they were all just staring me down. i don't like bars back at home. i'm looking forward to checking out the Minneapolis bar scene next week.

speaking of which: MINNEAPOLIS on sunday! i haven't been there since i left in May. i'm thoroughly looking forward to being back up there and seeing everyone and eating a chipotle burrito with a jamba juice on the side.


1 Responses to “jerks will be jerks”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i agree. bars in other towns hold so much more possibility!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3