someone give me an excuse...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...why i should not strangle my brother.

case and point: since i've been back home, i have not seen my brother do any wash, put a dish in the dishwasher, or even get off his bed. we've been sharing a car since i've been back and i've used it twice in the past three weeks. last night on my break i called my mom who told me "you have to bring the car in to get fixed at 9 tomorrow morning." so, after getting up at 8, i got in the car, noticed there was shit all over (which irked me like no other considering i cleaned it out less than two weeks ago), and the gas tank was one line above empty. so i brought it to get fixed, found out that they couldn't work on it until 1. so i went home, threw my bike in the trunk, and headed back to the south side to drop off the car to fix my brother's doings. 7 miles, 45 minutes later, and 3/4 of the way through death cab's Transatlanticism album i got home freezing cold, legs full of hives (when i get cold i get hives), and in desperate need of hot chocolate and a nap. hot chocolate: check. nap: i doubt i'll get around to that.

i know i'm complaining, but i hate my brother and the stuff i'm forced to do because of him. is there a state in the Union where murder of a family member is legal?


0 Responses to “someone give me an excuse...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3