people hate me. i hate people.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



did you ever have those days (or weeks, months, or even years?) where you feel like the world is against you and you just want to run away? this is one of those days. all day long i felt as though i was dragging people down, not understanding what people were asking of me, and basically finding every single thing my family did aggravating beyond belief. if it weren't for the fact that i need to save up as much money for school as possible i'd just rather move out and live by myself. sometimes i think living alone next year would be best. my last roommate experience went so horribly that i think part of me is afraid to try it again. but then i realize that i won't be living with crazy german bitches. just bitches.

kidding.


2 Responses to “people hate me. i hate people.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ugh, yes, that is exactly my life at the moment. need to get away!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i don't hate you, michael. next year will be fun living with aaron and alex...and i'll come over a lot too. :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3