minneapolitan summer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



given the ultimatum given to me by my mom earlier this week and the past several crappy weeks at work, i've decided that it would be best to close up shop here in wisconsin and try to start life back in minneapolis before school starts again this fall. i'm really looking forward to having my first summer in minneapolis. going from out-of-state college to living abroad and then back to living with your family, it's just a huge blow to my pysche. and because i'm such an independent person, the fact that i have family members to deal with i just felt frustrated and annoyed. i know some people think that this may be a seriously irrational move, but i'm determined. i know i'll make it work.

i found a room to sublet for the summer and i'm going to start packing this week. my last day at work is thursday. i'll be leaving with bailey on friday morning. originally next weekend was going to be a weekend trip. amazing how fast things can change, huh?


2 Responses to “minneapolitan summer”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i'm glad you found a room. i think this will be a good move for you. i only wish i could join you. i am very much looking forward to next weekend. however, driving home alone, leaving the cities and my two favorite people behind, is going to be extremely depressing.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I feel the pain. Living at home after even just one year of college really sucks sometimes, and the further you get through college the more often it sucks. By the time you graduate you're looking at a suckage ratio of around 90/10.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3