paging silver platter. silver platter, where are you?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



it seems like most people i know, as well as an overwhelming majority of the people who attend this school, are lucky enough to have their parents pay for some of their schooling/living expenses. and then i think to myself, "damn it, these college loans are going to be with me for years to come."

i just wish for once that i'd get a break from having to try so hard. while alex and i were together last night i came across a graphic design position open in the College of Liberal Arts and i am hoping (more so than i have in the past weeks of job searching) that i get this job. it's basically perfect and i know that i'm qualified.

please, give me this job. and on a silver platter to boot, thanks.


0 Responses to “paging silver platter. silver platter, where are you?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3