resolution


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lots has been resolved since my last post of frustration. i've been awarded reciprocity already- overnight rather than the 4-6 weeks the website told me to expect. tomorrow i have to contact the admissions lady and then my tuition will be knocked down several thousand dollars. heavy sigh of relief.

it turns out the design job with the architecture department fell through. i actually was looking forward to the experience. the job sounded nice, the pay was excellent, and the hours were flexible. i got the email on my lunch hour and i moped back to work in dismay. i was convinced that the day would end with me in a drunken state. mission accomplished. thanks angie and heidi.

before meeting up with the girls last night i applied for yet another campus job. the guy emailed me back this morning and thanked me for applying and told me that he would get back to me later on if he wanted to set up an interview. later this afternoon i got another email. i have an interview tomorrow at 12:15.

so i laughed the other week when Dell recalled 4.1 million laptop batteries. fools. but then i read today that almost 2 million powerbook/ibook batteries are also being recalled. Sony made both of the batteries. way to go, guys. oh well, this little mistake is only costing you an estimated $225 million. ha!

i framed a poster today. another project done, up on my wall for me to enjoy. and it was free. thanks, alex.


1 Responses to “resolution”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah...i should probably get in touch with apple and get myself a new battery. :-( such hassle. i hope i can just give them my address and serial number and have them send me one in the mail.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3