hot temperatures. hot head.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i left home on bad terms with my mother yesterday morning. my continued dislike for the man she is seeing apparently gets her panties in a bundle. it's not even dislike! if anything, i would describe it as just disinterest. i mind my own business when he's around and apparently that's rude? i don't know.

continue my streak of bad luck i arrived in minneapolis after a turbulent hour-long flight only to wait at the luggage carousel for over an hour until i lost all patience and went to the Northwest desk and claimed my luggage as lost. i left the airport with only a stupid $25 coupon for my next flight, my laptop bag, and a stomach churning acid at full speed. only crap like this can happen to me. (united also lost my luggage when i moved to germany in september [twice in one year! can you believe it?].) i spent the evening constantly calling the baggage information system to check the status of my suitcase. even though every time i called the status of my bag was unknown, i loved calling the number. it was all voice activated. aka: mega super awesome!

i woke up this morning in a mini-pool of sweat (why the hell must it be 85 degrees at 6 in the morning!?) and could not fall back to sleep. partially, i think, because of the heat; but also, my stomach was on empty and my nerves were still on edge. i left for work after taking a shower...and that's basically all i was able to do. i managed to use an old stick of deodorant so old that the little plastic base on the bottom was ripping off skin. and i ended up putting a roommate's toothpaste on my finger and rubbing it on with my teeth. i feel disgusting.

the courier service called me half an hour ago and set up a time to schedule a delivery. i'm taking half a day off of work and going home to wait for my suitcase to arrive. and then i'm packing up my stuff and moving on out into our new place.


1 Responses to “hot temperatures. hot head.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Bummer that you lost your luggage again! Too bad you don't have your own show like Keith Olberman. Because last night on his World's Worst countdown that he does every night he made the lady who accidently took his luggage and didn't apologize the day's Worst Person in the World! On national television. I thought it was awesome and it made me think of you ;) How was the wedding by the way? And Happy Move into your new place! :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3