University of Stupidity


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i love the U, don't get me wrong. as of late i've been thinking that it probably would have been a whole lot easier if i hadn't taken this past year off. i mean, i've been paying student loans since december and i'm finally able to defer them this month. (aka: i've been paying out hundreds of dollars that i should ideally be saving for school.) i guess no one ever told me that i'd lose my MN-WI reciprocity so i took a look at my tuition bill tonight and noticed that i was charged the out-of-state tuition. and then i nearly collapsed on the floor at my total bill for the semester. i've gotta go in and talk to the peeps tomorrow morning before work.

if you haven't checked it out already, i started a new facebook album of all the stuff i've made around the house so far. let me know what you think.


1 Responses to “University of Stupidity”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i remember Brad mentioning that he had to reapply for reciprocity after having taken his leave of absence. that could be it?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3