Cuz i have nothing better to do.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i found this from someone's blog. does it kind of resemble me?



  • here

  • 4 Responses to “Cuz i have nothing better to do.”

    1. Anonymous Anonymous 

      haha. kind of, actually. but you have longer legs. [wink.]

    2. Anonymous Anonymous 

      longer legs, yes. and smaller arms.

    3. Anonymous Anonymous 

      FINALLY someone else did it!

    4. Anonymous Anonymous 

      Thank you for that. I totally wasted research time making a southpark Tyler. It's gloreous.

    Leave a Reply

          Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

     


    About me

    • I'm Michael
    • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
    • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
    • My profile

    Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3