Minnesota


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Martha, Bailey, and myself hopped in the car yesterday morning and headed to the Twin Cities. They were dreading the end of spring break; i was looking forward to just being back there for a couple days. I've been back home for the past month working full-time and really haven't had the opportunity to hang out with any people my own age. that fact alone i've been looking forward to for weeks.

surprisingly we made it all the way to the Cities on 3/4 of a tank of gas (a minor accomplishment and quite appreciated by my wallet). so i've been here for a total of about 24 hours and i've already gotten to see a lot of people. i'm staying with bailey in her room. i went out to dinner with the Alexs, aaron, karin, martha, and bailey. i went out for pie with hilary and tyler. anna and i caught up over lunch and i'm meeting up with kim and ian tonight. i even stopped in at the bookstore and said hi to my old boss— probably one of the coolest/funniest/dorkiest guys i've met. we get along well. probably cuz we're so similar. except i don't have long curly hair. or facial hair. but we all know that i can't grow facial hair.

so here i am, sitting in Coffman, kind of feeling out of the loop; like a big trick has been pulled on me. it's weird to think that classes have been going on without me being here. it seems kind of like i've missed out on a lot and i have a lot to catching up to do.

so overall, it's nice that i'm here but i feel really awkward.


1 Responses to “Minnesota”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I miss it I miss it I miss it I miss it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3