spring in my step/spokes.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tomorrow is supposed to be in the 50's and party cloudy. sounds like good biking weather to me! i'm going to dust off my beauty after several weeks of non-use due to cold weather.

my chariot awaits.


3 Responses to “spring in my step/spokes.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Meh, Stuttgart is okay. It's definitely nothing like the big cities in the north and there's not a WHOLE lot to see there. It's a Baden-Württemberg big city: high-tech, nice looking, and that's about it.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    have fun! too bad we didn't get a chance to go riding last week. sometime we'll have to. i've finally started riding to school again. i had forgotten how much it adds to my day.

    as a non sequitur , are you going to email me the new concretes record, or should i buy it myself?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    [you don't have to, i just want to know if i should buy it or not.]

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3