drip. drip. drop.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



why must it be so hot? why can't the heat just let up for one day?

even though i yearn for summer heat for 3/4 of the year, once it's here i have no interest in being outside or sweating profusely. why is that? it seems like it's a pattern in my life to want what i can't have...and once i have it i no longer want it. i think i just like looking forward/counting down/expecting something. if anything, these hot summers have convinced me that i could never live in the South. (wait, why did i just capitalize "the south?")


0 Responses to “drip. drip. drop.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3