impressive.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dearest Target corporation,

sincerest thanks for the best fireworks show i've ever seen last night.

Best,
-Michael

on a side note, i'm flying back home this week! most of my friends will be at work, but that should afford me ample time to go down to the lake and read a book. or sit in cafes. or just chill with my family-- momma took off the majority of the week. and i'm getting my hair cut; i'm thinking about getting it buzzed off.

and we're moving in 9 days.

and when i get back to minneapolis i have an interview for the banana republic: hello, 50% off.


0 Responses to “impressive.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3