a new era


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



it's been nearly a month and a half since Persephone was taken from me, but today is a new day and here comes her replacement. ladies and gentlemen, say hello to my new love, Isabelle (alternate spelling: ISObelle).


1 Responses to “a new era”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I hath had knowledge of ISObelle already. Last night. In bed. She said she HATES you. But she loved me. All night long.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3