semester


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



and so the wheels start to creak back into motion and another semester is underway. didn't we just finish finals?! oh well. another semester-- new people, a new (and significantly better) job, and the little slice of satisfaction i get out of knowing that the weather will soon be getting warmer. what does that mean? biking! sitting in parks! eating outside! perfection, basically.

this semester will be my latest to date: i get to sleep in on tuesdays and thursdays until 8a. you have no idea how thrilled i am. kiss my ass 6:30a, you are so fall semester.


0 Responses to “semester”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3