can i have your ID?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so my favorite new thing to do at work is to check students' facebook profiles.

it's like this: students come in to watch movies in our building. then we check out the movies to them and hold their student ID as collateral. while their ID is behind the desk, i look them up on facebook to see what they're all about. you get a whole different opinion of them when they walk out the door than when they first came in.

boo-yah.


1 Responses to “can i have your ID?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I believe this makes you a borderline facebook stalker, but I can't really talk-- I sometimes read people's study abroad essays after they hand them to me if they seem interesting. I haven't facebooked anyone yet though.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3