you've gotta be kidding me!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so i walked over to the library to work on my paper tonight. while going to the bathroom some jerk went through my stuff and stole my ipod and Persephone! apparently some guy ran after him and got my ipod back, but he made off with my beloved digital camera.

Persephone, you were the love of my life! I wish he would have taken my ipod instead. i wanted a new one anyway, and it would have been cheaper to replace.

i hate everyone right now.

Happy fucking Holidays. :-\


2 Responses to “you've gotta be kidding me!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh man. that sucks. people suck (except the guy who got your ipod back).

    the first time i read, "my ipod and Powerbook", so it could have been worse.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh no! i'm glad someone ran after your iPod, at least. were you at Walter? i usually have someone watch my stuff or i take my laptop, cell phone, etc. with me and just leave my books. what a jerk!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3