am i that old?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I went to the Music Boxx (two x's cuz it's that awesome) this morning to pre-order the Concrete's new album "In Color" (or maybe it's "colour" [since they're SWEDISH and probably spell the dumb, British way]). there were these two little kids (ok, probably 15 or 16-year olds) who were buying some dumb cd, even though i'm sure they probably weren't even old enough to buy this certain album, which had a parental advisory label on it. they came up a couple cents short and i volunteered the spare change i had in my pocket. i'm sure they were buying some crappy cd with just a bunch of angst-ridden teens screaming into microphones, but it made me feel good to help somebody out. it also made me feel responsible, but really old. like reallllly old.


3 Responses to “am i that old?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    british spelling is not dumb. without the british we would not have great terms like shagging, snogging, noffing, bangers, and brililant!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh the music boxx...how i love thee. did you see my brother or my good friend JP? ;-)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ugh, tell me about it. what really scares me is that if we feel that old at 20-something, what's it going to be like when we hit like, say, 45?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3