viscious. cycle.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so i drove past the gas station on the way home from work tonight— $2.72 a gallon. f that. i don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on gas this summer, so starting may 1 i plan to ride my bike to everywhere. to work. to the store. etc. within reason.

i'm going to save so much money. and get in good shape. i hope it's warm out by then. :-
my ride's pretty sweet.


1 Responses to “viscious. cycle.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    welcome to my life (except i never pay attention to gas prices).

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3