my newest ride


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i went to work this afternoon and was directed to the HR lady's office. she offered me a job to work in the warehouse and drive a forklift for the summer. i've always wanted to learn how to drive one. i mean, i'm sure it'll look good on a job resume or whatever. especially for graphic design jobs. i'll be floating around on all the shifts, but mostly staying on first. hear that, bailey? now you need to find a first shift job. wait...well, you need to find a job. i only tease because i love.

and i'm still convinced that ryan adams is the best musician in my iTunes library. (fyi- the german version of iTunes refers to the Library as the Archive. i think that's lame. it makes it sound so dodgy and stale. how un-applelike.)

i got my bike's speedometer put on today. and i exchanged my light for one that doesn't suck. and i'll be biking a whole lot more. don't worry, i'll buy you a dust mask or a particle filter or something for the summer, b. tease=love.


1 Responses to “my newest ride”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i really do need to find a job. and i really do need to work on speeding up my bike rides. and yeah, you're mean to me, but i only let you tease because i love and i know you love.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3