runnin' low


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so i'm running low on sudafed and praying that my cold goes away soon. this week it was the cold. last week it was a little scare with possible testicular cancer. both are vastly improved today and i'm hoping to take advantage of the decent weather and hope to go biking in the coming days.

i got paid today. i love getting money. and i love the fact that i won't have to worry about money for next school year. i'm also really itching to go to chicago for a weekend. i forgot that the Metra goes from Kenosha to Chicago for 6 bucks one way. so, if anyone wants to join me...

i've established a fitness goal for the summer. it's not like i need to lose weight, but i'd like to get in better shape. so here's to that. bailey is lame and will not run with me. i can deal with biking.


2 Responses to “runnin' low”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    maybe bailey's dad will run with you

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    whoever wrote that above comment is making a good point. it's not that i'm lame and won't run with you...it's that it's physically impossible for me to run with you. i'll work on my running skills.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3