childhood


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



my sister's boyfriend came home with her this weekend for a visit and yesterday she decided to break out the old home videos. the one we ended up watching was when my brother still wasn't around (when our family was perfect). we watched for almost an hour and we noted that i hardly ever said a word. i guess i never realized how quiet i was as a child. was it possible that i took a vow of silence when i was three? however, i was pretty friggin' adorable.


[my sister and i somewhere on vacation.]


1 Responses to “childhood”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    aww...little mikey...so cute. (by the way, was that picture in a senior ad? because it looks familiar.)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3