it's 2006, right?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



while at work i had the greatest idea to order a greek pizza from pizza lucé for our grey's gathering tonight. i'm too lazy to cook anything before people would come at 7. it was the perfect plan.

but i forgot to get money from the atm before we left school. no problem, i figured they would take checks. i called, the guy asked how i wanted to pay for it, and i asked "so i can't pay with a check?" i guess they've gotten a couple bounced checks. so i opted to pay with my check card. i wondered how they would charge me exactly, and when the man came to the door i payed close attention.

after signing for the pizza he took my card. i assumed this act was to verify my signature. but then he started rolling the receipt paper around my card. and i thought to myself "um, i need that back." but then he pulled out a CRAYON and carbon copied my card number.

hey, whatever gets the job done, right?


0 Responses to “it's 2006, right?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Michael
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • laughter makes the world go round. i'm studying graphic design at the University of Minnesota and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it...just not the homework.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3